
明天能載我一程嗎?
Iris and Isaac are having dinner.
艾莉絲和艾薩克正在吃晚餐。
be Ving 現在進行式(正在…)
Iris: Could you pass me the knife, please?
艾莉絲:可以請你把刀子遞給我嗎?
pass(v.)傳送、遞送knife(n.)刀子
Isaac: You must be careful with this knife. It’s very sharp.
艾薩克:你務必要小心使用哦,它很鋒利的。
careful(adj.)小心的、謹慎的sharp(adj.)鋒利的、尖的
Iris: Will do. You know what, I should clean my room tonight, but I think I’ll go to bed earlier because we have to get up early tomorrow.
艾莉絲:我會的。你知道嗎,我今晚應該要打掃房間的,但明天我們必須要早起,我想我會早點睡。
earlier(adv.)early的比較級get up起床
Isaac: Right, so I think we should go home now.
艾薩克:是啊,所以我想我們現在該回家了。
Iris: Would you give me a ride tomorrow? I have to carry a heavy box to work.
艾莉絲:你明天能載我一程嗎?我要搬一個很重的箱子去上班。
ride(n.)搭便車give sb. a ride讓某人搭便車=give sb. a liftcarry(v.)搬、扛heavy(adj.)沈重的
Isaac: Sure. Could I have the sandwiches you made? They taste so good.
艾薩克:可以啊。我可以吃你做的三明治嗎?他們超好吃的。
make-made-madetaste(v.)嚐起來
Iris: Of course. May I know what you don’t want on the sandwiches?
艾莉絲:當然!我能知道你三明治裡不想加什麼嗎?
of course當然=sure, certainly
Isaac: I don’t like tuna, but I love bacon. And can I have more lettuce, please?
艾薩克:我不喜歡鮪魚,但我愛培根,我可以生菜多一點嗎?
tuna(n.)鮪魚bacon(n.)培根lettuce(n.)萵苣、生菜
Iris: No problem!
艾莉絲:沒問題!