
分工合作
Miranda is going out to the supermarket.
米蘭達正要外出去超市。
supermarket(n.)超市
Miranda: Hey, Wesley, I’m going to the supermarket. Do you need anything?
米蘭達:嘿,衛斯理,我要去超市,你需要什麼嗎?
need(v.)需要anything(pron.)任何事物
Wesley: Let me see. My toothbrush needs changing.
衛斯理:我看看;我的牙刷需要更換了。
let(v.)讓toothbrush(n.)牙刷need(v.)應該、需要change(v.)換、交換
Miranda: Alright. I’ll get some toothbrushes.
米蘭達:好,我會買一些牙刷。
alright(adv.)好的、可以get(v.)買
Wesley: Do we still have any Nutella left?
衛斯理:我們的巧克力醬還有剩嗎?
still(adv.)還、依然leave(v.)沒有吃完、沒有用完
Miranda: I bought it yesterday.
米蘭達:我昨天買了。
buy(v.)買yesterday(adv.)昨天、在昨天
Wesley: Oh, my shaving foam is almost running out, and some hangers are broken.
衛斯理:噢,我的刮鬍泡快用完了,而且有些衣架壞掉了。
shaving(adj.)用於剃鬚的foam(n.)泡沫、泡沫劑almost(adv.)幾乎、差不多run out用完hanger(n.)衣架broken(adj.)壞掉的
Miranda: No problem. I’ll bring dinner back, too. Could you set the table, please?
米蘭達:沒問題。我也會買晚餐回來,可以請你擺好餐桌嗎?
problem(n.)問題bring(v.)帶來back(adv.)返回could(aux.)可以、能set(v.)設定、調定table(n.)桌子
Wesley: OK! It’s drizzling outside. Take an umbrella with you.
衛斯理:好的!外面在下小雨,帶把傘哦!
drizzle(v.)下細雨、下毛毛雨outside(adv.)在外面take(v.)拿走、帶走umbrella(n.)雨傘
Miranda: Will do!
米蘭達:會的。