
噢不!
Giles is talking to his neighbor Judy.
賈爾斯正在跟他的鄰居茱蒂對話。
neighborhood(n.)社區
Giles: Hey, Judy. There’s dog poop in front of my house again.
賈爾斯:嘿,茱蒂。我家門口又有狗便便了。
in front of在~前面again(adv.)又、再次
Judy: Oh no! Is it Mr. Brown’s dog again?
茱蒂:噢不!又是布朗先生的狗嗎?
Giles: Yep. This is the third time this week.
賈爾斯:沒錯,這是這週第三次了。
time(n.)次數、倍數first第一、second第二、third第三
Judy: You should talk to him.
茱蒂:你應該跟他說一下。
talk to sb.和某人交談talk with sb.彼此交談
Giles: I did, but nothing changed.
賈爾斯:我說過了,但什麼都沒改變。
nothing(pron.)沒有事情/東西
Judy: Maybe give him a poop bag.
茱蒂:也許可以給他一個便便袋。
Giles: Good idea! I could even show him how to use it.
賈爾斯:好主意!我甚至可以教他怎麼用。
even(adv.)甚至
Judy: Haha! Or just leave a note for him.
茱蒂:哈哈!或者直接留張紙條給他。
note(n.)紙條
Giles: I’ll write, “Please clean up after your dog. Thanks!”
賈爾斯:我會寫「請清理你家的狗大便,謝謝!」
clean up清理、打掃
Judy: Great! And maybe draw a little dog picture too.
茱蒂:很好!也可以畫一隻小狗的圖。