
先開啟話題的人
Benson and Fiona are colleagues. They are chatting.
班森和費歐娜是同事。他們正在聊天。
Benson: Fiona, I think I am falling in love.
班森:費歐娜,我想我戀愛了。
fall in love墜入愛河、相愛
Fiona: Wow. Does she like you?
費歐娜:哇。她喜歡你嗎?
Benson: Well, I’m not sure. But I’m always the one who starts the conversation.
班森:嗯,我不確定。但我總是是開啟話題的那個人。
conversation(n.)對話、談話
Fiona: Maybe she`s just shy. Tell me more.
費歐娜:或許她只是害羞。跟我多說點。
Benson: We share our lives with each other, and she always remembers little things about me.
班森:我們互相分享生活,而且她總是記得關於我的小事。
share(v.)分享、共用share sth. with sb.與某人分享某物remember(v.)記得、記住
Fiona: That’s nice. Do you have the same interests?
費歐娜:那不錯。你們有共同的興趣嗎?
interest(n.)興趣、愛好
Benson: I don’t think so. I like outdoor activities, but she likes to stay at home.
班森:感覺沒有。我喜歡戶外活動,但她喜歡待在家。
outdoor activities戶外活動indoor activities室內活動leisure activities休閒活動extracurricular activities課外活動
Fiona: Have you gone out on a date?
費歐娜:你們有出門約會過嗎?
date(v.)(n.)約會、日期、椰棗
Benson: Yes. She is a really sweet girl.
班森:有啊。她真的是一位討喜的女孩。
sweet(adj.)討人喜歡的
Fiona: Well, maybe you can tell her your feelings.
費歐娜:嗯,或許你可以跟她說說你的感情。
feeling(n.)感情