
星期三去游泳
Ian and Alice are roommates. Ian is working out.
伊恩和愛麗絲是室友。伊恩正在健身。
Alice: You are working out again.
愛麗絲:你又在健身。
again(adv.)又、再
Ian: Yeah. I got nothing to do.
伊恩:沒錯。沒事做啊。
nothing什麼都沒有
Alice: Do you work out every day?
愛麗絲:你每天健身嗎?
Ian: Pretty much, but I go swimming every Wednesday.
伊恩:差不多了,但我每星期三會去游泳。
pretty much幾乎swim(v.)游泳
Alice: That still counts as working out.
愛麗絲:那也算是健身吧。
count(v.)算數、算做
Ian: I guess I just enjoy doing exercise.
伊恩:我想我竟是喜歡運動囉。
enjoy(v.)享受、+Vingdo exercise做運動
Alice: I should join you since I have to work from home all the time now.
愛麗絲:我應該加入你的行列,因為現在我得一直在家工作。
join(v.)加入since=because因為have to RV必須all the time一直
Ian: Nice. Go change your outfit and we can get right on it.
伊恩:很棒。那快去換衣服,我們就可以馬上來運動了。
change(v.)更換outfit(n.)服裝get right on馬上開始
Alice: Maybe tomorrow.
愛麗絲:也許明天開始好了。
tomorrow(n.)明天
Ian: Hey, it’s your call.
伊恩:嘿,你自己決定囉。
call(n.)決定、判斷