
吸睛飲料上架
James and Rita are in the office. James is drinking something.
詹姆斯跟瑞塔在辦公室裡,詹姆斯在喝東西。
office(n.)辦公室drink(v.)喝
Rita: Seriously? Drinking alcohol during work hours?
瑞塔:不是吧?上班喝酒?
seriously(adv.)認真地drink(v.)喝alcohol(n.)酒、酒精during(prep.)在⋯⋯期間
James: What? The drink in this beautiful bottle is cold brewed tea!
詹姆斯:什麼啦?這個漂亮瓶子裡裝的是冷泡茶!
drink(n.)飲品beautiful(adj.)漂亮的bottle(n.)瓶子cold brewed tea冷泡茶
Rita: Wow, they take drinking tea to the next level.
瑞塔:哇,他們把喝茶這件事大大提升了。
drink(v.)喝tea(n.)茶take sth to the next level將某件事情提升
James: Exactly. There is another store selling sparkling tea. Do you want to give it a try?
詹姆斯:沒錯,還有另家店有賣氣泡茶喔。想試試看嗎?
exactly(adv.)正是、一點也沒錯another(adj.)另一個的store(n.)商店sell(v.)販售sparkling(adj.)起泡的、發泡的tea(n.)茶want(v.)想要try(n.)嘗試
Rita: What’s sparkling tea?
瑞塔:什麼是氣泡茶?
sparkling(adj.)起泡的、發泡的tea(n.)茶
James: It’s like a tea cocktail. They mix base tea like woolong or jasmine green tea with sparkling water and different juices.
詹姆斯:有點像茶的雞尾酒。他們將烏龍、茉莉綠茶這類的基底茶混合氣泡水及不同果汁。
cocktail(n.)雞尾酒mix(v.)混合sparkling water氣泡水different(adj.)不同的juice(n.)果汁
Rita: If you want to sell something, you have to make it catch people’s eye.
瑞塔:如果你想賣出某項東西,就必須讓它非常吸睛才行。
want(v.)想要sell(v.)販售catch people’s eye吸引目光
James: Yeah. So what do you say? Go check that store out after work today?
詹姆斯:是啊,所以你想去嗎?今天下班後就去那間店看看?
check out查看store(n.)商店
Rita: Sure. I can’t wait to try it.
瑞塔:當然,我等不及要試喝看看了。
wait(v.)等待can’t wait to do sth等不及要做某事try(v.)嘗試