
網傳Oreo新口味
Peter and Lucy are in a supermarket.
彼得跟露西在一家超市裡。
supermarket(n.)超級市場
Lucy: I want to buy a box of Oreos. They’re next to you, over there.
露西:我想買盒Oreo,就在你旁邊,那裡。
want(v.)想要buy(v.)購買box(n.)盒next to在⋯⋯旁邊over there在那裡
Peter: Okay. What flavor?
彼得:好的,什麼口味?
flavor(n.)口味
Lucy: Peanut butter.
露西:花生醬。
peanut(n.)花生butter(n.)奶油
Peter: By the way, did you hear that there might be a new Oreo flavor?
彼得:對了,你有聽說Oreo有可能要有新口味了嗎?
by the way對了、順帶一提hear(v.)聽說new(adj.)新的flavor(n.)口味
Lucy: No, what’s that new flavor?
露西:沒有,是什麼新口味?
new(adj.)新的flavor(n.)口味
Peter: Hot and spicy cinnamon!
彼得:香辣肉桂!
hot(adj.)辛辣的spicy(adj.)刺激的、香辣的cinnamon(n.)肉桂
Lucy: Oh, no. I hate cinnamon.
露西:喔,不。我超討厭肉桂。
hate(v.)厭惡cinnamon(n.)肉桂
Peter: What? I love cinnamon. I hope we can buy the new flavor Oreos in Taiwan.
彼得:什麼?我愛肉桂。我希望在臺灣可以買到那款新口味Oreo。
cinnamon(n.)肉桂hope(v.)希望buy(v.)購買new(adj.)新的flavor(n.)口味
Lucy: I’ll never eat that!
露西:我絕對不會吃的!
never(adv.)從不、絕不eat(v.)吃