
不臭不用錢
Billy and Coco are buying some groceries in the supermarket.
比利與可可在超市買東西。
buy(v.)買grocery(n.)雜貨supermarket(n.)超市
Billy: Natto! Do you want to give it a try?
比利:納豆!你想試試看嗎?
want(v.)想要give it a try嘗試看看
Coco: No way! It stinks.
可可:絕對不要!聞起來好臭。
no way絕對不可能stink(v.)發出臭味
Billy: I saw an ad on my Facebook page. There is a chain restaurant in Japan selling special flavored fried chicken.
比利:我在臉書頁面看到一則廣告。有家日本的連鎖餐廳在賣特殊口味炸雞。
ad=advertisement(n.)廣告chain restaurant連鎖餐廳sell(v.)販賣special(adj.)特殊的flavor(n.)(v.)口味、調味fried(adj.)油炸的chicken(n.)雞肉
Coco: Please don’t tell me that it’s natto flavor.
可可:別告訴我是納豆口味。
tell(v.)告訴flavor(n.)口味
Billy: You’re almost right. It’s “girls’ feet” flavor.
比利:很接近了,是「女生的腳」口味。
almost(adv.)幾乎right(adj.)對的foot(n.)腳flavor(n.)口味
Coco: I can’t believe it. Sounds gross.
可可:我不敢相信,好噁心。
believe(v.)相信sound(v.)聽起來gross(adj.)噁心的
Billy: It’s made from natto and chicken.
比利:那是用納豆跟雞肉做的。
be made from以⋯⋯製成chicken(n.)雞肉
Coco: Okay. Stop. I want to put the chicken back. I’ve lost my appetite now.
可可:好了,別說了。我要把雞肉放回去,現在一點食慾都沒了。
stop(v.)停止want(v.)想要put(v.)放置chicken(n.)雞肉appetite(n.)食慾
Billy: Come on. You are overreacting. Let’s go over there and pick out some snacks.
比利:拜託,你太誇張了。我們去那邊挑點零食吧。
come on拜託overreact(v.)反應過度pick(v.)挑選snack(n.)零食