
陪我去游泳
Ray is going out.
瑞正要出門。
Jasmine: Hey, where are you going? It’s hot out there.
茉莉:嘿,你要去哪?外面很熱。
hot(adj.)熱的
Ray: I’m going swimming.
瑞:我要去游泳。
swim(v.)游泳
Jasmine: Do you want to lose weight or something?
茉莉:你是想減肥嗎?
want(v.)想要lose weight減重
Ray: No, I signed up for the 2018 Sun Moon Lake International Swimming Carnival.
瑞:不是啦,我報名了2018日月潭萬人泳渡嘉年華。
sign up報名
Jasmine: That means you will swim across Sun Moon Lake!
茉莉:那代表你要游泳穿越日月潭!
mean(v.)意思swim(v.)游泳across(adv.)由一邊到另一邊、橫過lake(n.)湖
Ray: You’re right. I need a lot of training.
瑞:對呀,我需要很多訓練。
right(adj.)對的need(v.)需要a lot of許多的⋯⋯training(n.)訓練
Jasmine: The weather is too hot. I don’t even want to move a finger.
茉莉:天氣太熱了,我連一根手指都不想動。
weather(n.)天氣hot(adj.)熱的want(v.)想要move(v.)移動finger(n.)手指
Ray: Why don’t you go swimming with me? Staying in the pool is definitely cooler.
瑞:不然你跟我去游泳啊?待在泳池裡絕對比較涼快。
swim(v.)游泳stay(v.)待著pool(n.)游泳池definitely(adv.)絕對地cool(adj.)涼爽的
Jasmine: Okay. Let me grab my stuff.
茉莉:好吧,我拿一下東西。
grab(v.)拿取、抓stuff(n.)東西