
一眨眼就消失了
Rick just learned some magic tricks. He wanted to show Tracy the tricks.
瑞克剛學了一些魔術。他想變給崔西看。
learn-learned or learnt(v.)學習show(v.)展示
Rick: Do you want to see a magic trick?
瑞克:想不想看魔術?
Tracy: Sure.
崔西:當然。
Rick: I’m going to do this trick right under your nose. Look at this card.
瑞克:我要在你眼前變這個魔術。看著這張卡。
be going to RV將要、表示確定的事情、短期的未來時間right under your nose就在你眼前card(n.)卡牌
Tracy: I’m going to look closely.
崔西:我會仔細看好它。
closely(adv.)仔細地
Rick: One, two, three.
瑞克:一⋯⋯二⋯⋯三。
Tracy: Wow, the card is gone in the blink of an eye! How do you do it?
崔西:哇,卡一眨眼就消失了!你怎麼做到的?
be gone不見、消失in the blink of an eye一眨眼
Rick: A good magician never tells his secrets.
瑞克:魔術師永遠都不會透漏自己的秘密啊。
magician(n.)魔術師secret(n.)秘密
Tracy: Show me another one.
崔西:再變一個給我看。
another one=another trick另一個
Rick: Okay. I can make this card float in the air. See!
瑞克:好啊。我可以讓這張卡浮在空中。你看!
float(v.)漂浮in the air在空中
Tracy: Wow, that’s amazing!
崔西:哇,太神奇了!
amazing(adj.)驚人的