
午餐你都如何打發?
Andrew and Alice are waiting for the elevator.
安德魯和艾莉絲一起等電梯。
wait(v.)等elevator(n.)電梯
Andrew: I’m going to eat a huge meal today!
安德魯:我今天要吃大餐!
be going to將要huge(adj.)巨大的meal(n.)餐,一餐today(adv.)今天
Alice: Tim’s not going with you?
艾莉絲:提姆沒跟你一起去?
go(v.)去with(prep.)和
Andrew: He brought lunch to microwave today.
安德魯:他今天帶便當微波。
bring(v.)帶,攜帶microwave(v.)微波
Alice: You really like trying out new things, don’t you?
艾莉絲:你很喜歡作新嘗試,是嗎?
really(adv.)非常,十分like(v.)喜歡try(v.)嘗試new(adj.)新的thing(n.)東西,事情
Andrew: Yeah! Do you want to eat lunch with me?
安德魯:對啊,要不要和我共進午餐?
Alice: I want to buy my lunch and eat it in the office.
艾莉絲:我想買回辦公室吃。
buy(v.)買my(pron.)我的office(n.)辦公室
Andrew: Are you going to type while eating again?
安德魯:妳又要邊打字邊吃?
type(v.)打字while(conj.)當again(adv.)再,又
Alice: My meal tastes better in front of my screen.
艾莉絲:在電腦螢幕前吃午餐特別香。
taste(v.)嚐起來better(adj.)更好的in front of在……前面screen(n.)螢幕
Andrew: What a weird habit.
安德魯:真是奇怪的嗜好。
what(adj.)多麼weird(adj.)奇怪的habit(n.)習慣
Alice: Patrick likes to eat while standing!
艾莉絲:派翠克還喜歡站著吃呢。
stand(v.)站