
防摔手機殼
Irene and Dan are friends. Irene is shopping.
艾琳和丹是朋友。艾琳正在網路購物。
be Ving=現在進行式
Irene: What do you think of this one?
艾琳:你覺得這個怎麼樣?
think of=想到;抱持某種想法
Dan: What is this?
丹:這是什麼?
Irene: A phone case. Don’t you have one?
艾琳:手機殼。你沒有嗎?
Dan: No, I never use it.
丹:沒有,我從來不用。
never(adv.)從不rarely(adv.)很少
Irene: What? You may drop your phone and break your screen.
艾琳:什麼?你可能會弄掉手機,然後摔壞你的螢幕。
drop(v.)使墜落break(v.)打破;弄壞screen(n.)螢幕
Dan: I’m very careful with my phone.
丹:我很小心對待我的手機。
careful(adj.)小心的
Irene: I am clumsy, so I need a phone case.
艾琳:我比較笨拙,所以我需要手機殼。
clumsy(adj.)笨拙的
Dan: But you already have one.
丹:但你已經有了啊。
already(adv.)已經
Irene: Well, I want to switch it up.
艾琳:嗯,我想換一下啊。
switch sth up=更換;替換
Dan: I don’t get it. You only need one for your phone!
丹:我不懂。你只需要一個來保護你的手機啊!
get it=理解=understand