
自豪的愛爾蘭人
David and Heather are a couple. They are talking about his friend Stephen.
大衛和海瑟是一對情侶,他們正在談論他的朋友史蒂芬。
David: Heather, do you remember my friend Stephen?
大衛:海瑟,你記得我的朋友史蒂芬嗎?
Heather: Oh, yes! I remember him. He’s friendly.
海瑟:喔,對!我記得他,他人很友善。
friendly(adj.)友善的kindness(n.)親切、友善
David: Yeah, he’s a nice guy. He’s from Ireland.
大衛:對啊,他人很不錯,他來自愛爾蘭。
Heather: Really? I didn’t know that.
海瑟:真的嗎?我不知道耶。
David: Yeah, Stephen loves talking about Ireland. He’s very proud of his country.
大衛:是的,史蒂芬很喜歡講愛爾蘭的事,他對自己的國家感到很自豪。
proud(adj.)驕傲的be proud of以~為傲
Heather: I’d love to hear more about his country.
海瑟:我很想多聽聽關於他的國家的事情。
would love to想要
David: You should ask him. He’s a great storyteller.
大衛:你應該問問他,他很會講故事。
storyteller(n.)說書人、講故事的人tell a story說故事
Heather: I’ll do that. It’s nice to have a friend like Stephen.
海瑟:好啊,我再問他。有像史蒂芬這樣的朋友真不錯。
David: Yes. I really enjoy his company.
大衛:對啊。我非常享受和他在一起的時光。
enjoy(v.)喜歡、享受company(n.)作伴、陪伴be good company是好夥伴
Heather: I’m looking forward to learning more from him.
海瑟:我期待從他身上學到更多。
look forward to sth.期待某事情learn from 從~學習