
享受在台灣的旅行
Philip sees a backpacker looking at a map at an MRT station. He is talking to him.
菲利普在捷運站看到一個正在看地圖的背包客。他走去跟他說話。
backpacker背包客、backpack背包look at N.看著map(n.)地圖MRT station捷運站
Philip: Hi, may I help you?
菲利普:嗨,請問需要幫忙嗎?
May I help you?需要幫忙嗎=Can I help you?=Do you need any help?
Backpacker: Yes, please! I don’t know how to go to Taipei 101.
背包客:需要!我不知道怎麼去台北101。
how to RV如何做某事
Philip: Ah, just go to Exit 5 and follow that road till the end. Taipei 101 should be on your right-hand side.
菲利普:啊,你走五號出口然後沿著那條路走到底就是了,101應該會在你的右手邊。
祈使句命令、請用原型exit(n.)出口follow that road沿著路till the end直到終點right-hand side右手邊、right(adj.)右邊的、left(adj.)左邊的
Backpacker: Thanks so much! Do you live in Taiwan?
背包客:謝啦!你是台灣人嗎?
live(v.)住在詢問事實、用簡單式
Philip: Yes, I’m a local. And you?
菲利普:沒錯,我是本地人。你呢?
local(n., adj.)當地人、當地的
Backpacker: I come from New Zealand. You speak English very well.
背包客:我來自紐西蘭。你英文講得很好。
come from從哪裡來、Where are you from?=Where do you come from?speak(v.)說+語言、very well(adv.)很好
Philip: Thanks! It’s because I watch American TV series every day.
菲利普:謝謝,應該是因為我每天都看美國影集。
It′s because…那是因為TV series影集every day每天、表達習慣、用簡單式
Backpacker: Good for you!
背包客:這樣很好!
good for you那樣很好
Philip: Where are you staying in Taiwan?
菲利普:你住在哪裡?
stay(v.)停留、住(旅行時)
Backpacker: Around Taipei 101. That’s why I need to go there.
背包客:台北101附近,所以現在才要去那。
around周遭That′s why…所以、這就是為什麼
Philip: Nice. Well, I need to get going. Enjoy your stay!
菲利普:好,我要先走了,好好享受在台灣的旅行!
get going繼續下去enjoy(v.)享受+N. or Ving
Backpacker: Thanks!
背包客:謝啦,再見。