
華山文創園區新打卡
Dennis and Vicky are making plans for their weekend.
丹尼斯跟薇琪在計劃週末。
make plan規劃
Dennis: So, what do you say? Do we go to the park and ride our bikes this weekend?
丹尼斯:所以怎麼樣?我們週末去公園騎腳踏車?
park(b.)公園ride(v.)騎bike(n.)腳踏車weekend(n.)週末
Vicky: Do we have any better options?
薇琪:我們有更好的選擇嗎?
better(adj.)更好的option(n.)選項
Dennis: Well, I don’t know. What do you feel like doing?
丹尼斯:我不知道,你想做什麼?
feel like想要
Vicky: I want to visit some places where we can check-in and take lots of pictures to post online.
薇琪:我想去一些可以打卡的地方,拍很多照放上網路。
want(v.)想要visit(v.)造訪place(n.)地方take picture拍照
Dennis: What about the Fancy Kaleidoscope Exhibition at Huashan Creative Park?
丹尼斯:那華山文創園區的萬花筒展如何?
kaleidoscope(n.)萬花筒
Vicky: Oh, right! They use light and mirrors to create several fascinating sets.
薇琪:喔,對!他們利用光影跟鏡子打造出好多漂亮的場景。
use(v.)利用light(n.)燈mirror(n.)鏡子create(v.)打造fascinating(adj.)有趣的、吸引人的
Dennis: Yup, it’s like walking into a kaleidoscope.
丹尼斯:是啊,就像走進萬花筒。
walk(v.)走kaleidoscope(n.)萬花筒
Vicky: Sounds good to me.
薇琪:我覺得很棒。
Dennis: Okay, I’ll book the tickets later.
丹尼斯:好,我晚點訂票。
book(v.)預訂ticket(n.)票券