
一次補充多種蔬果
Kiki and James rent an apartment together. It’s now 8 a.m.
淇淇跟詹姆斯一起租一間公寓,現在是早上8點。
rent(v.)租apartment(n.)公寓together(adv.)一起
Kiki: What’s that noise? What are you doing?
淇淇:這是什麼噪音啊?你在做什麼?
noise(n.)噪音
James: I’m making a cup of juice!
詹姆斯:我在打一杯果汁!
make(v.)製作juice(n.)果汁
Kiki: You bought a new blender?
淇淇:你買了新的果汁機?
buy(v.)購買new(adj.)新的blender(n.)果汁機
James: Yes! This is so convenient! Do you like juice?
詹姆斯:對啊,這很方便。你喜歡果汁嗎?
convenient(adj.)方便的like(v.)喜歡juice(n.)果汁
Kiki: It depends. What are you blending?
淇淇:不一定,你現在在打的是什麼?
It depends看情況blend(v.)混合
James: Oh, I put celery, cucumber, green apple and pear in it!
詹姆斯:喔,我放了芹菜、小黃瓜、青蘋果還有梨子!
put(v.)放celery(n.)芹菜cucumber(n.)小黃瓜green apple青蘋果pear(n.)梨子
Kiki: Sounds not so tasty.
淇淇:聽起來不太好喝耶。
sound(v.)聽起來tasty(adj.)美味的
James: Come on. This is Green Goddess juice. It’s good for your health.
詹姆斯:拜託,這是綠色女神果汁,對你的健康很好。
come on拜託green(adj.)綠色的goddess(n.)女神juice(n.)果汁be good for對⋯⋯好、有益處health(n.)健康
Kiki: Okay. I think I can give it a try. I’ll go brush my teeth first.
淇淇:好吧,我可以試試看,我先去刷牙。
think(v.)想give it a try嘗試看看brush(v.)刷tooth(n.)牙齒first(adv.)先