
要不要去我家採葡萄?
Miles and Helen are coworkers. They are having a conversation.
邁爾斯和海倫是同事。他們正在對話。
Miles: Hey Helen, do you like grapes?
邁爾斯:嘿,海倫,你喜歡葡萄嗎?
Helen: Yeah, I do! Why?
海倫:喜歡啊!怎麼了?
Miles: My family grows grapes at our farm. How about coming with Tina and Steven to pick grapes this weekend?
邁爾斯:我家農場有種葡萄。這個週末要不要和蒂娜還有史蒂芬一起來我家採葡萄?
grow(v.)種植=plantfarm(n.)農場how about~如何pick(v.)採、摘pick up撿起pick sb. up接送某人pick out挑選=pick over
Helen: That sounds like fun! When are you thinking?
海倫:聽起來很好玩耶!你打算什麼時候去?
think(v.)想、思考think of想到、記得think about思考、考慮
Miles: How about Saturday morning?
邁爾斯:星期六早上怎麼樣?
Helen: Sure! What time?
海倫:可以啊!幾點集合?
Miles: Let’s meet at the office at 9 a.m., and we can all go together.
邁爾斯:早上九點在辦公室集合,我們一起去。
meet(v.)見面、會面meet up會面
Helen: Sounds good! Do I need to bring anything?
海倫:好的!我需要帶什麼東西嗎?
Miles: Just yourself. We will have everything else ready.
邁爾斯:你人來就好。我們會準備好其他的東西。
have sth. ready準備好~
Helen: Awesome! I’m looking forward to it.
海倫:太棒了!我很期待。
look forward to sth.期待某事情
Miles: Me too! It’ll be a great day out.
邁爾斯:我也是!一定會很開心。
Helen: Do we need to wear anything special?
海倫:我們需要穿什麼特別的衣服嗎?
Miles: Just comfortable clothes and shoes. It might get a bit muddy.
邁爾斯:穿舒服的衣服和鞋子就好。可能會有點泥濘。
comfortable(adj.)感到舒適的、自在的muddy(adj.)泥濘的
Helen: Got it. How long will it take to get there?
海倫:知道了。那開車到那裡要多久?
It takes sb. time to VR花某人~時間去做~
Miles: About an hour. We can chat and listen to music on the way.
邁爾斯:大概一個小時。我們路上可以聊天和聽音樂。
on the way正在前往的途中或即將到來
Helen: Cool, I’ll make a playlist for the drive.
海倫:太好了,我會為這段車程準備一個播放清單。
drive(n.)車程、路程go for a drive開車兜風
Miles: Great idea! Thanks, Helen.
邁爾斯:好主意!謝謝你,海倫。