
超能力讀心術
Victor and Tina are classmates. They are chatting.
維克多和蒂娜是同學。他們正在聊天。
Victor: Tina, do you know this anime?
維克多:蒂娜,你知道這部動漫嗎?
Tina: Oh, I do. One of the characters is a little girl with pink hair. But I don’t know what it is about.
蒂娜:噢,我知道。其中一個角色是有粉紅色頭髮的小女孩。但我不知道它在演什麼。
character(n.)角色with(prep.)有著、和~一起、用
Victor: You have to watch it! It’s about a spy and his family.
維克多:你一定要看!它是有關一位特務和他的家庭。
spy(n.)間諜、特務
Tina: Who is the spy?
蒂娜:誰是特務呢?
Victor: The little girl’s father is a spy, and she has a superpower.
維克多:小女孩的父親是特務,而且她有超能力。
superpower(n.)超能力
Tina: What superpower?
蒂娜:什麼超能力呢?
Victor: She can read people’s minds, but she keeps the secret from everyone. Her voice is very cute. You will love her.
維克多:她會讀心術,但她隱瞞這個祕密不讓大家知道。她的聲音很可愛。你會喜歡她的。
mind(n.)大腦、頭腦keep in mind記得、記住secret(n.)祕密keep a secret from sb.向某人保守祕密voice(n.)嗓音cute(adj.)可愛的
Tina: What about the woman with long black hair?
蒂娜:那有著黑色長頭髮的女子呢?
Victor: She got married to the spy, and she is actually a killer.
維克多:她嫁給了特務,而且她其實是名殺手。
married(adj.)已婚的get married結婚marry(v.)嫁、娶、結婚tie the knot結婚walk down the aisle結婚kill(v.)殺死killer(n.)殺手
Tina: Sounds cool. I will watch this anime.
蒂娜:聽起來好酷。我會看這部動漫的。