
寫下心情與感受
Anne and Ethan are roommates. Anne is writing something.
安妮和伊森是室友。安妮正在寫東西。
write(v.)寫-wrote
Ethan: What are you writing?
伊森:你在寫什麼?
Anne: I’m writing my diary. Do you keep a diary?
安妮:我在寫日記。你寫日記嗎?
Ethan: I wouldn’t call it a diary. It’s more like a schedule.
伊森:我不會說那是日記,更像是一個行事曆。
call(v.)稱作schedule(n.)行事曆、timetable(n.)時刻表
Anne: Ahh. Well, you can try writing down your feelings.
安妮:啊,好吧,你可以試著寫下你的心情感受。
write down寫下feeling(n.)感受
Ethan: I don’t know…
伊森:我不知道耶……
Anne: It will be fun to read it years later.
安妮:過幾年後再看會很有趣。
read(v.)閱讀years later多年以後
Ethan: Wow, you even take pictures for the diary every day.
伊森:哇,你甚至還為日記每天都拍一張照。
even(adv.)甚至take picture拍照
Anne: I plan to put all the photos in an album.
安妮:我打算把所有照片整理成一本相簿。
plan to do sth.計畫photo照片album(n.)相簿、專輯
Ethan: This seems interesting. Maybe I should start doing it as well.
伊森:似乎很有趣。也許我也應該開始寫日記。
interesting(adj.)有趣的start(v.)開始
Anne: You should. Now you’re home all day. You’d better find something to do.
安妮:你真的應該。現在你每天在家,就找點事情做吧。
had better最好+RV