
彭于晏難過海關
Jimmy and Rachel are packing for their trip to Vienna.
吉米與瑞秋在打包行李,他們要去維也納旅行。
pack(v.)打包trip(n.)旅行
Jimmy: Oh, what’s this? A bag of fruit?
吉米:喔,這什麼?一袋水果?
bag(n.)袋fruit(n.)水果
Rachel: Yeah. It will be a long flight, right? We can have some fruit on the plane.
瑞秋:是啊,要飛很久吧?我們可以在飛機上吃點水果。
flight(n.)航程fruit(n.)水果plane(n.)飛機
Jimmy: We’re not allowed to bring any fruit or vegetables abroad!
吉米:我們不能帶蔬菜水果出國!
allow(v.)允許bring(v.)攜帶fruit(n.)水果vegetable(n.)蔬菜abroad(adv.)在國外
Rachel: Really? I didn’t know.
瑞秋:真的?我不知道。
know(v.)知道
Jimmy: The actor Eddie Peng was unable to go through customs at Songshan Airport because he had some leftover fruit in his bag.
吉米:演員彭于晏就因為包包裡有吃剩的水果,在松山機場過不了海關。
actor(n.)演員be unable to do sth無法做到某事go through customs過海關leftover(adj.)剩下的fruit(n.)水果
Rachel: So we can’t bring any “plants” when we travel unless we apply to do so before we go to the airport.
瑞秋:所以我們不能帶任何「植物」,除非我們有先申請。
bring(v.)攜帶plant(n.)植物travel(v.)旅行unless(conj.)除非apply(v.)申請airport(n.)機場
Jimmy: Exactly. Also, if someone in the airport asks you to help them carry their luggage, do not accept. You don’t want to end up becoming a drug dealer’s helper, right?
吉米:沒錯。另外,如果有人在機場要求你幫忙拿他們的行李,不要答應,你不會想成為毒販的幫手吧?
ask(v.)要求help(v.)幫忙carry(v.)拿luggage(n.)行李accept(v.)接受end up最後⋯⋯become(v.)成為drug dealer毒販
Rachel: I see. Thank God you know about all of these rules!
瑞秋:我懂了,你知道這些真是太好了。
rule(n.)規定、規則
Jimmy: You have to remember them, too! I’ll check your backpack for you later.
吉米:你也要自己記住,我等等再幫你檢查背包。
remember(v.)記得check(v.)檢查backpack(n.)後背包