
台灣家鄉味
Dan lives in London. Dan and Sandra are chatting via Facetime.
丹住在倫敦,丹跟珊卓拉在用Facetime聊天。
live(v.)居住chat(v.)聊天
Sandra: Hey, long time no see. What’s new?
珊卓拉:嘿,好久不見,最近如何啊?
Dan: I went to the Din Tai Fung restaurant to have some dumplings yesterday.
丹:我昨天去鼎泰豐吃小籠包。
restaurant(n.)餐廳dumpling(n.)餃子、包子yesterday(adv.)昨天
Sandra: You are back in Taipei now?
珊卓拉:你回來台北了嗎?
Dan: No, Din Tai Fung is here! Its new London branch!
丹:不是的,鼎泰豐的新分店開在倫敦。
new(adj.)新的branch(n.)分店
Sandra: Wow, I didn’t know that.
珊卓拉:哇,我都不知道。
know(v.)知道
Dan: It was crazy. I waited in line for over 4 hours.
丹:超瘋狂的,我排隊排了4個小時。
crazy(adj.)瘋狂的wait(v.)等待,wait in line排隊
Sandra: What did you have then?
珊卓拉:那你吃了什麼?
Dan: I had dumplings and beef noodle soup.
丹:我吃了小籠包跟牛肉湯麵。
dumpling(n.)餃子、包子beef(n.)牛肉noodle(n.)麵soup(n.)湯
Sandra: Nice. You should come back. I’ll treat you to other tasty dumplings in town.
珊卓拉:真好,你該回來的,回來的話我請你去吃其他好吃的小籠包。
come(v.)返回treat(v.)招待tasty(adj.)美味的dumpling(n.)餃子、包子
Dan: Sounds great.
丹:聽起來不錯。
sound(v.)聽起來