
悲傷的情歌
Mark and Lily are colleagues. Mark is in the pantry.
馬克和莉莉是同事。馬克在茶水間裡。
Lily: Hey, hey. What’s wrong?
莉莉:嘿,嘿,你怎麼了?
Mark: It’s nothing.
馬克:沒什麼。
Lily: Why are you crying your eyes out?
莉莉:你為什麼哭紅著雙眼?
cry your eyes or heart out嚎啕大哭
Mark: I’m just feeling sad.
馬克:我只是覺得很難過。
feel(v.)感到sad(adj.)難過的
Lily: Oh no. Did your girlfriend break up with you?
莉莉:哦不。女朋友跟你分手了嗎?
Mark: What? No!
馬克:什麼?才不是呢!
Lily: Then what is it? It’s so hard to see you cry.
莉莉:那是什麼?很難看到你哭呢。
hard(adj.)困難的、堅硬的
Mark: I was just listening to a very sad song.
馬克:我只是聽一首非常悲傷的歌。
listen to聆聽
Lily: A love song?
莉莉:情歌?
love song情歌
Mark: Let’s listen to it together.
馬克:我播給你一起聽。