
老婆的日常吐槽
Alice is talking to her husband, Sam.
愛麗絲正在跟丈夫山姆說話。
Alice: Good morning, honey!
愛麗絲:早安,親愛的!
Sam: Good morning, love!
山姆:早安,寶貝!
Alice: Hmm… did you forget to comb your hair?
愛麗絲:嗯⋯⋯你忘記梳頭髮了嗎?
Sam: Oh no! I did! My hair is all messy!
山姆:哎呀!我忘了!我的頭髮亂成一團!
messy(adj.)凌亂的
Alice: Haha! Look at this! You look like a wild lion!
愛麗絲:哈哈!看看這個!你看起來像一頭野獅子!
look like N.看起來像~wild(adj.)野生的、瘋狂的
Sam: A wild lion? Really?
山姆:野獅子?真的嗎?
Alice: Yes! Your hair is standing up!
愛麗絲:對啊!你的頭髮翹起來了!
stand up豎起來、翹起來
Sam: Okay, okay… I will fix it after breakfast.
山姆:好啦好啦⋯⋯我吃完早餐就梳好。
fix(v.)修理、整理
Alice: Can I help? I can be your hairstylist!
愛麗絲:要我幫忙嗎?我可以當你的髮型師!
hairstylist(n.)美髮師、髮型設計師=hairdresser(英式)barber(n.)理髮師(為男士理髮)
Sam: Haha! No, I want to do it myself.
山姆:哈哈!不用,我自己來。
myself(pron.)我自己
Alice: Okay… but next time, don’t forget, please.
愛麗絲:好啦⋯⋯但下次別忘了,好嗎?
Sam: I promise! And you can’t laugh too much!
山姆:我保證!你不要笑得太誇張喔!
promise to VR承諾、保證去做laugh(v.)笑、嘲笑laugh at…因某事覺得好笑/取笑某人
Alice: Haha! I can’t help it. You are too funny!
愛麗絲:哈哈!我忍不住,你太好笑了!
can’t help it忍不住/can’t help V-ing忍不住做~