
一天兩千毫升
David and Julia are in the office. David takes out his water bottle from his bag.
大衛和茱莉亞在辦公室裡。大衛從他包包裡拿出他的水瓶。
take out=拿出put sth back=放回
Julia: Wow, that must be heavy. Do you carry that around all the time?
茱莉亞:哇,那一定很重吧。你一天到晚帶著那個走來走去嗎?
must=一定、必須heavy(adj.)重的;light(adj.)輕的carry sth around=帶著某物行動
David: Yeah. Drinking enough water is important.
大衛:是啊,喝足夠的水很重要的。
important(adj.)重要的
Julia: I usually only drink a cup of water when I’m thirsty.
茱莉亞:我一般只在我口渴時喝一杯水。
thirsty(adj.)口渴的
David: Your body probably needs more than that.
大衛:你的身體可能需要比那更多的水。
body(n.)身體
Julia: Really?
茱莉亞:是嗎?
David: Yeah, you should drink around 2000ml a day.
大衛:是啊,你一天該喝約兩千毫升的水。
around(adv.)大約
Julia: I don’t think I’ve ever hit that goal.
茱莉亞:我想我完全沒有達標。
have p.p=現在完成式hit the goal=達到目標
David: It’s easy to forget to drink water when you’re busy.
大衛:忙碌時本來就很容易忘記喝水。
forget to do sth=忘記做某事busy(adj.)忙碌的
Julia: You got a point.
茱莉亞:你說得有道理。
point(n.)論點、觀點
David: Maybe you should carry a water bottle as well.
大衛:也許你也該拿個水瓶。
as well=同樣、也