
地圖和指南針
Hank and Olivia are hiking with some friends. They are behind the other people.
漢克和奧莉維亞與一些朋友去爬山健行。他們落後其他人。
hike(v.)健行behind(prep.)在…後方、fall behind落後
Hank: Where are the other people?
漢克:其他人在哪裡?
other people其他人
Olivia: I think we are way behind them.
奧莉維亞:我們大大落後其他人。
way(adv.)遠遠地、表示程度大
Hank: Did we get lost?
漢克:我們迷路了嗎?
Olivia: I don’t know, but Al gave me a map along with a compass.
奧莉維亞:我不知道,但是艾爾有給我一張地圖和一個指南針。
map(n.)地圖along with還有以及compass(n.)羅盤、指南針
Hank: Let me see.
漢克:讓我看看。
Olivia: They’re in my bag, but I guess we could just follow the yellow knots on the trees.
奧莉維亞:在我的包包裡,但是我們應該跟著其他山友綁在樹上的黃色結走就行了。
bag(n.)包包follow(v.)跟隨knot(n.)繩結
Hank: Yeah. That should be fine.
漢克:沒錯,那應該沒問題。
Olivia: Which way are we heading?
奧莉維亞:要往哪個方向走?
way(n.)方向head(v.)前往
Hank: North, and then east.
漢克:往北,然後往東。
north北、south南、east東、west西、northwest西北
Olivia: Good. Let’s go.
奧莉維亞:好。我們走吧。