
你腳上現在穿的是什麼?
Boris cannot find his socks. One pair is missing.
鮑瑞斯找不到他的襪子。有一雙不見了。
miss(v.)不見、想念
Boris: Mom, did you see my socks?
鮑瑞斯:媽媽,你有看到我的襪子嗎?
Mom: Which pair?
媽媽:哪一雙?
Boris: My crew socks. I wear them for my soccer practices.
鮑瑞斯:我的運動襪。我踢足球時會穿的。
wear-wore-worn(v.)穿soccer(n.)足球、football(n.)足球(歐洲)、橄欖球(美)practice(n.)練習
Mom: No, I didn’t see them.
媽媽:沒有,沒看到。
Boris: Did you do the laundry yesterday?
鮑瑞斯:昨天是你洗的衣服嗎?
do the laundry洗衣服
Mom: Yes, I did, but don’t point the finger at me yet. You can go check the washing machine yourself.
媽媽:是沒錯,但是別妄下結論,你可以自己去洗衣機看。
point the finger at sb.指責、怪誰yet尚未...yourself加強語氣
Boris: It’s empty. Did it eat my socks?
鮑瑞斯:是空的。難道是洗衣機吃了我的襪子嗎?
empty(ajd.)空的、full(adj.)滿的
Mom: Are the ones on your feet right now your crew socks?
媽媽:你腳上現在穿的是你的運動襪嗎?
feet(n.)腳、foot(n.)單隻腳right now現在
Boris: Oh, yes.
鮑瑞斯:噢,是耶。