
如何回覆工作群組訊息
Sam and Ben are roommates. Sam is using his phone.
山姆和班是室友。山姆正在用手機。
Sam: Ben, are you in any group chats with colleagues?
山姆:班,你工作上有聊天群組嗎?
Ben: Yeah, but I turn off the notifications after work. My colleagues and I all agree on not receiving messages about work after we clock out.
班:有啊,但是下班後我會把通知關掉。我和我的同事都同意在下班時間不收工作的訊息。
turn off關閉notification(n.)通知agree on同意receive(v.)收到message(n.)訊息clock out下班
Sam: That’s so nice! These group chats are driving me crazy!
山姆:也太好!這些聊天群組真的會讓我發瘋!
drive sb. crazy使某人瘋狂
Ben: Let me guess. Each department has its own group and each team has its own as well.
班:讓我猜猜。每個部門都有自己的群組,每個小組也都有自己的群組。
department(n.)部門team(n.)組
Sam: Yes. Sometimes, I don’t even know which group to reply to anymore. I’ve spent so much time organizing these chats.
山姆:沒錯。有時我都不知道該回哪個群組了。我的時間都花在回覆訊息上了。
reply to回覆spend+Ving花時間做某事organize(v.)整理
Ben: Let me give you some tips.
班:讓我給你一些建議。
Sam: More than welcome, man.
山姆:當然好,老兄。
Ben: You should arrange a schedule for using work-related chatting apps. Also, let your colleagues know when you’ll have free time to reply to them and ask them not to disturb you otherwise. You shouldn’t feel guilty about this.
班:你需要安排使用聊天軟體的時間,也要讓同事知道你一定會撥時間回覆他們,並請他們在其他時間不要打擾你。不要因此有罪惡感。
arrange(v.)安排schedule(n.)時間表disturb(v.)打擾otherwise要不然guilty(adj.)有罪的、感到罪惡的
Sam: That’s actually not a bad idea.
山姆:這聽起來還不賴。
Ben: Remember that group chats are like being in a sauna. It’s not good if you stay too long.
班:記住,在這些群組中聊天就像在洗三溫暖一樣,待在裡面太久就不好了。
sauna三溫暖、桑拿