
端午搶先看
Simon and Sarah are chatting.
賽門和莎拉正在聊天。
be Ving 現在進行式(正在…)
Simon: Hey, I sent you a movie trailer just now.
賽門:嘿,我剛剛傳了一個電影預告片給你哦。
send-sent-senttrailer(n.)預告片just now剛剛、剛才
Sarah: I got it. It’s the teaser for the new X-men movie – Dark Phoenix!
莎拉:我收到了,是X戰警電影:黑鳳凰的預告片耶!
teaser(n.)小把戲、預告
Simon: Yup. The theme of this film is: “Everyone has a dark side.”
賽門:是啊,這部電影的主題是:「每個人都有黑暗面」。
theme(n.)主題=subject, topicside(n.)面、側
Sarah: Right. In this movie, the family of mutants are facing their toughest enemy – Jean Grey.
莎拉:是啊,這部電影中,變種人家族要面對他們最難纏的敵人:琴葛雷。
mutant(n.)突變體face(v.)面對、面臨tough(adj.)困難的、棘手的enemy(n.)敵人
Simon: Yes! Her own demon is ruling her. By the way, shall we go watch this movie on June 7th?
賽門:沒錯,她被自己內心的魔鬼駕馭了。對了,我們要在6月7日去看這部片嗎?
own(det.)自己的demon(n.)惡魔、魔鬼=evil spirit, devilrule(v.)支配、統治=controlshall(aux.)將、要
Sarah: Sure thing! But I have to help my mom make some rice dumplings, so I’ll only be available in the afternoon.
莎拉:當然,但我必須要幫我媽包粽子,所以下午才有空哦。
dumpling(n.)餃子available(adj.)有空的
Simon: I’m fine with that. I’ll book the tickets a week in advance.
賽門:我沒問題啊!那我就一週前先訂票囉!
fine with sth. 對…沒意見、可以will V未來式(將會…)book(v.)預訂、預約=reservein advance事先
Sarah: Great! I’m so looking forward to it!
莎拉:太棒了!我超期待的!
look forward to期待