
排除電腦技術問題
Dear Brent Scientific Co.,
致布蘭特科學儀器公司:
Last Tuesday, I had an appointment with an employee from your company who came to my office to install some equipment.
我上週二跟貴司一名員工會面,他當時到我辦公室安裝設備。
appointment(n.)會面employee(n.)雇員employer(n.)雇主install(v.)安裝
I had the pleasure of meeting Keith, who was extremely helpful, friendly and professional.
基斯樂於助人、友善而且十分專業,我很高興能與他見上一面。
professional(adj.)專業的
We had encountered some issues with the installation due to the odd layout of my office space, but he took the time to carefully assess the situation and adjust accordingly.
由於辦公室空間的格局特殊,當時遇到了一些安裝設備上的難題,但他花時間仔細評估並依據狀況做了一番調整。
encounter(v.)邂逅;遇到layout(n.)排列;佈局assess(v.)評估;評量;評定adjust(v.)調整
I could tell that it was a very difficult problem to solve, given that he spent over three hours with the installation alone.
我敢說那是個很棘手的問題,因為光是安裝設備他就用了三個多小時。
Keith did an excellent job and made sure everything was done properly.
基斯辦事妥當,並確保一切都正常運作。
properly(adv.)正確地
He even went above and beyond to help me solve a long-term technical issue I had been experiencing with my computer.
他還額外幫我排除電腦長久以來的技術問題。
go above and beyond=超出某個程度;額外付出
Please send Keith my regards, and let him know how grateful I am for his assistance.
請代我問候基斯,讓他知道我有多感謝他的協助。
assistance(n.)協助;援助
With someone as trustworthy as Keith, I know my office equipment is in good hands.
有了像基斯這樣可靠的人幫我處理辦公室設備的相關事宜,我知道我找對人了。
trustworthy(adj.)可信賴的;可靠的be in good hands=交辦給有能力者
Thank you,
感謝
Becca Roberts
貝卡·羅伯茲
Scott Medical Inc.
史考特醫藥公司