
兩年免費保固
Dear Customer Service,
致客服部:
A few days ago, I purchased a VR headset from your store in Taipei.
我前幾天到貴司台北門市購買了虛擬實境頭戴式裝置,
purchase(v.)購買
Not even 24 hours had passed until I began encountering some serious issues.
不出24小時我便遇到幾個嚴重的問題。
not…until=直到…才encounter(v.)邂逅;遇到
Before I get into the problems regarding the device, I should mention that there was no power cord included in the package.
在我說明裝置的問題前,我得提到包裝內並無附上充電線。
get into sth.=開始談論某事
I made this discovery the moment I arrived home from the store and opened the box.
我從門市回到家,打開盒子後才發現這件事。
discovery(n.)發現
Immediately, I made the 20-minute drive back to the store just to pick up the missing item.
我花了20分鐘的車程回到那家門市,只為了取得那遺漏的配件。
missing(adj.)丟失的;找不到的
Then, despite charging the headset to full battery, it did not turn on when I pressed the power button.
接著,儘管裝置已經充滿電了,但按下電源鍵時卻仍無法開機。
press(v.)按;壓
I spent hours searching online for how to fix it, and after updating the system software, it finally powered on.
我花了數小時的時間上網查詢要怎麼修理,裝置在我更新系統軟體後才能開機。
update(v.)(n.)更新
If that wasn’t bad enough, as soon as I put on the headset, all I could see was a blurry image.
更糟的是,我一戴上裝置,眼前一片模糊,
blurry(adj.)不清楚的
This did not go away no matter how many times I adjusted the settings.
無論我怎麼調整設定都無法排除這個問題。
adjust(v.)調整setting(n.)設定
Therefore, I am requesting a replacement VR headset with a free 2-year warranty.
對此,我想要求換貨並享有兩年免費保固。
replacement(n.)換貨refund(n.)退款return(n.)退貨warranty(n.)保固(期)
Considering the trouble I went through, I do not think I am asking for too much.
鑒於我所經歷的困擾,我不認為這個要求很過分。
If I am not satisfied with your response, I will find a public platform to voice my complaints.
若貴司的回覆令我不甚滿意,我將到公共平台上表達我的不滿。
be satisfied with=對某事感到滿意voice(v.)表達
Regards,
致上問候
Chas Cooper
查斯·庫柏