
線上換匯免手續費
Anna and Jill are housemates. Anna is going to the bank.
安娜和吉兒是室友,安娜正要去銀行。
be V-ing 現在進行式(正在…)
Jill: Are you going to the bank?
吉兒:你要去銀行嗎?
Anna: Yes, I want to change some Taiwanese dollars into US dollars.
安娜:是啊,我要將一些台幣兌換成美金。
change A into B 把A兌換成B
Jill: Why don’t you exchange the currency online?
吉兒:你為什麼不線上換匯呢?
online(adv.)在網路上、從網路上
Anna: I’ll do that as well so that I won’t be charged extra fees and can get a better exchange rate.
安娜:我也會線上換匯啊,免手續費,匯率也更優惠。
as well也=toobe V-pp 被動語態(被…)charge(v.)收費、收取exchange rate匯率
Jill: But why do you still have to go to the bank?
吉兒:但你為何要去銀行呢?
Anna: Well, the bank has many different denominations of bills.
安娜:銀行的外幣面額多。
denomination(n.)面額bill(n.)鈔票=note
Jill: Oh, that’s true.
吉兒:噢,那是真的。
Anna: But the best way to save more money is to change Taiwanese dollars into US dollars, and then change the US dollars into the local currency at your destination. I just feel safer to have some Thai Baht in my pockets when I arrive.
安娜:但換錢時想省更多,最好的方式是把台幣換成美金,在目的地再把美金換成當地貨幣哦!我只是覺得在我到達時,身上有些泰銖會比較安心。
save(v.)節省、省下local(adj.)當地的、本地的destination(n.)目的地pocket(n.)口袋