
平台整合
Jenny and Ken are friends. They are talking about stimulus vouchers.
珍妮和肯是朋友。他們在談論五倍振興券。
stimulus voucher振興券
Jenny: How would you like to spend the stimulus vouchers?
珍妮:你想怎麼花振興券?
spend-spent(v.)花費、花時間、spend time doing sth.、spend money on sth.、a spending spree大肆購物
Ken: I haven’t decided yet. But I heard that the government is going to bring back more vouchers from last year.
肯:還沒決定,而且我聽說政府會重新推出去年那些其他種類的券。
bring back帶回、重啟、復活
Jenny: The Culture Voucher?
珍妮:藝Fun券?
Ken: Also the Hakka E-coupon and Sports Voucher.
肯:還有客庄券和動滋券。
coupon(n.)折價券
Jenny: That would be a mess. I remember I felt at sea with these vouchers, so I just gave up in the end.
珍妮:簡直一團糟。我記得那時候對這些券感到很茫然,最後就放棄登記。
mess(n.)一團糟、messy(adj.)feel at sea非常困惑give up放棄
Ken: I felt the same. I had to register on so many websites.
肯:我也有同感。我得在好多網站上註冊登記。
register(v.)登記、註冊website(n.)網站or site
Jenny: I hope this time will be different.
珍妮:我希望這次會有所不同。
Ken: I think there will be a platform for people to register for all the vouchers.
肯:這次會有一個平台整合所有券讓民眾註冊。
platform(n.)月台、平台
Jenny: That’s a lot more convenient. But will everyone get a voucher this time?
珍妮:這樣方便多了,大家都有辦法拿到這些券嗎。
convenient(adj.)便利的
Ken: No, lots will be drawn to decide who will get the vouchers.
肯:沒有,最後會抽籤來決定。
draw lots or draw straws抽籤、draw-drew-drawn(v.)抽