
誰來幫忙?
Anna is at the airport. She sees a little girl crying loudly. A man is holding her, but she still cries and moves a lot. Anna decides to ask a security guard for help.
安娜在機場。她看到有位小女孩正在放聲大哭。雖然有一個男人抱著她,但她仍不停地哭鬧。安娜決定向安檢人員求助。
loudly(adv.)大聲地a lot不停地、頻繁地ask sb. for help尋求某人的協助security guard安全/安檢人員、警衛
Anna: Excuse me, sir. Can you help?
安娜:不好意思,先生。你能幫忙嗎?
Security: Of course. What is the problem?
安檢:當然可以。出了什麼問題?
problem(n.)問題a problem with+具體事物:在~上有問題/a problem of+抽象事物
Anna: That little girl is crying a lot.
安娜:那個小女孩哭得很厲害。
Security: I see. Is she with an adult?
安檢:我明白了。她有大人在身邊嗎?
adult(n.)成人、大人
Anna: Yes, a man is holding her, but she still cries and moves a lot.
安娜:有,一個男人抱著她,但她還是哭,還一直亂動。
still(adv.)仍然、還
Security: Poor girl. Maybe she is hungry or tired.
安檢:可憐的小女孩。也許她餓了或累了。
tired(adj.)疲倦的、累的be tired of…對~感到厭倦
Anna: Yes, maybe. I am worried about her.
安娜:是啊,也許吧。我很擔心她。
be worried about擔心~、對~感到擔憂
Security: Don’t worry. I will go and talk to the man.
安檢:別擔心。我會去和那位男士聊聊。
worry(v.)擔心、憂慮worry about…擔心~
Anna: Thank you very much! I hope she feels better soon.
安娜:非常感謝!希望她快點好起來。
soon(adv.)不久、很快
Security: You’re welcome. We will take care of her.
安檢:不客氣。我們會照顧她的。
take care of照顧、照料、處理