
疫情新髮型
Benny and Miranda are roommates. Benny’s hair is so long.
班尼和米蘭達是室友。班尼的頭髮很長。
hair(n.)頭髮、不可數long(adj.)長的、short(adj.)短的
Benny: It’s so hot. I really want to have my hair cut.
班尼:好熱。我真的應該去剪頭髮。
have or get one′s hair cut理髮
Miranda: I don’t think going to the barbershop is a wise thing to do now.
米蘭達:我覺得現在去理髮店不是很明智。
barbershop理髮店、hair salon美髮沙龍 or beauty salonwise(adj.)明智的、睿智的
Benny: I know, but my hair is too long.
班尼:我知道,但是我的頭髮太長了。
Miranda: I can help you out. You still have the razor, right?
米蘭達:我可以幫你剪啊。你還留著剃刀吧?
help sb. out伸出援手razor(n.)剃刀、electric razor電動剃刀
Benny: Yes, it’s in the drawer.
班尼:嗯嗯,在抽屜裡。
drawer(n.)抽屜
Miranda: I cut my brother’s hair all the time. I can do it for you. For free!
米蘭達:我一直以來都會幫哥哥剪頭髮。我可以也幫你剪啊,免費喔!
all the time一直以來for free免費
Benny: You? No way.
班尼:你?我才不要。
no way門都沒有
Miranda: Come on. I can give you a simple crew cut.
米蘭達:拜託。我可以幫你剪一個簡單平頭啊。
simple(adj.)簡單的
Benny: Okay. Crew cut it is. I’ll grab a chair and some newspapers.
班尼:好啦,就平頭吧。我去拿椅子和一些報紙。
grab(v.)拿newspaper(n.)報紙
Miranda: I won’t let you down. It’s showtime.
米蘭達:我不會讓你失望的。看我大顯身手囉。
let sb. down讓某人失望showtime(n.) 精彩好戲、表演時刻