
你有告訴銀行嗎?
Jordan and Betty are roommates. Jordan is having trouble with his credit card.
喬登和貝蒂是室友。喬登遇到了信用卡的麻煩。
have trouble with sth. 遇到~麻煩、困難
Jordan: Someone used my credit card online without asking.
喬登:有人在網路上未經允許刷了我的信用卡。
without(prep.)沒有、缺少
Betty: Oh no! What happened?
貝蒂:喔不!發生了什麼事?
Jordan: I found strange charges on my credit card bill today. I didn’t buy any of those things.
喬登:我今天在我的信用卡帳單上發現了一些奇怪的費用。我都沒買過那些東西。
charge(n.)(v.) 費用、收費charge sth. to someone’s account把~記在帳上bill(n.)帳單electricity bill電費帳單none(pron.)全無any(det.)任何一個
Betty: That’s bad news. Did you tell your bank?
貝蒂:那真是糟糕的消息。你有告訴銀行嗎?
Jordan: Yeah, I called them. They’ll help out and stop my card.
喬登:有,我打了電話給他們。他們會幫忙停掉我的卡。
help out出手相助
Betty: That’s good. Just be more careful when you use your card online next time.
貝蒂:那就好。下次在網路上刷卡時要更小心一點。
careful(adj.)小心的、謹慎的be careful with sth.小心~careless(adj.)粗心的
Jordan: You’re right, I should be more careful. It’s a lesson.
喬登:你說得對,我應該更小心。這是一個教訓。
lesson(n.)教訓
Betty: Don’t worry, Jordan. It’ll be fine.
貝蒂:別擔心,喬登。會沒事的。
Don’t worry.別擔心=Don’t be worried.=No worries.