
再會了!矢口高雄
Jason and Mark are reading manga.
傑森和馬克正在看漫畫。
Jason: Do you know “Fisherman Sanpei?”
傑森:你有聽過「天才小釣手」嗎?
Mark: Actually, yes. My brother was a big fan of that manga.
馬克:其實有,我哥哥是那部漫畫的大粉絲。
Jason: Really! Did he learn how to fish?
傑森:真的嗎!他會釣魚嗎?
fish(v.)釣魚、捕魚
Mark: Yes, he is still keen on fishing even now. He used to beg my dad to buy him a fishing pole.
馬克:會,即使現在他還是很熱衷釣魚。他以前會求我爸爸買釣竿。
be keen on doing sth.熱衷於beg(v.)乞求、beggar(n.)乞丐fishing pole釣魚竿pole(n.)竿子、桿子、flagpole旗桿
Jason: Is he good at fishing?
傑森:他擅長釣魚嗎?
Mark: Yeah. He will also share some knowledge about fish.
馬克:蠻厲害的。他也很常分享一些魚類的知識。
knowledge(n.)知識、不可數
Jason: Did you also know that its creator passed away?
傑森:那你知道那漫畫的作者去世了嗎?
Mark: I didn’t! How come!
馬克:我不知道!怎麼會!
Jason: Yaguchi Takao’s daughter shared this news on Twitter. He died of pancreatic cancer.
傑森:矢口高雄的女兒在推特上公布了這個消息。他死於胰臟癌。
die of 死因為pancreatic胰臟的cancer(n.)癌症
Mark: I’ll tell my brother about this. So sad.
馬克:我得告訴我哥,也太令人難過了。