
在朋友家過夜
Al is going to sleep over at Mark’s tonight.
艾爾今晚要在馬克的租屋處借住一晚。
sleep over過夜
Mark: Dude, it’s so late.
馬克:老兄,你也太晚了。
late(adj.)很晚、遲的
Al: Sorry about that. Thanks for letting me crash, man.
艾爾:對不起。謝謝你讓我借住一晚啊。
let(v.)使、讓
Mark: No worries. The bathroom is on your left.
馬克:不會。浴室在左手邊。
bathroom(n.)洗手間、浴室on one′s left or right在左邊、右邊
Al: Okay. I’ll just need a minute. It won’t take long.
艾爾:好。我只需要一分鐘。不會太久啦。
minute(n.)分鐘take(v.)花時間long(adv.)長久地
Mark: Suit yourself. I’m going to bed.
馬克:隨便你。我去睡覺了。
suit yourself隨你便、你方便就好
Al: I’ll see you in the morning then.
艾爾:那我們早上見。
morning(n.)早上
Mark: There’s one more thing.
馬克:還有一件事。
Al: What is it?
艾爾:什麼?
Mark: Don’t go into that room. My roommate is in it.
馬克:不要進那個房間。我的室友在裡面。
go into進入room(n.)房間
Al: Roger that!
艾爾:收到!
roger that收到