
來杯冰拿鐵
Charlie and Samantha are coworkers. They are having a conversation.
查理和莎曼珊是同事。他們正在聊天。
Samantha: Hey Charlie, I have a coupon for a free coffee!
莎曼珊:嘿,查理,我有一張免費咖啡的兌換券!
Charlie: No way! That’s great. Where can you use it?
查理:真的假的?太棒了!在哪裡可以使用?
use(v.)使用use up用完
Samantha: At that new cafe down the street. Want to come with me?
莎曼珊:就是這條街上那家新開的咖啡廳。你要跟我一起去嗎?
street(n.)街道
Charlie: Sure! What kind can you get with the coupon?
查理:當然!這張兌換券能換什麼咖啡?
Samantha: It says I can get any size, so I’m thinking of trying their iced latte.
莎曼珊:它寫可以換任何大小的咖啡,所以我想試試他們的冰拿鐵。
size(n.)大小、尺寸small(adj.)小的,medium(adj.)中的,large(adj.)大的think of 想到、考慮
Charlie: That sounds good! How long is the coupon good for?
查理:聽起來不錯!兌換券可以用到什麼時候?
how long多久good(adj.)有效的、可用的
Samantha: It’s good till next week, so we should go soon.
莎曼珊:到下禮拜,所以我們應該趕快去。
till(prep.)直到soon(adv.)不久、很快
Charlie: How about going now?
查理:現在去怎麼樣?
Samantha: Perfect! Let’s go.
莎曼珊:太好了!走吧。