
盯著鏡頭看的貓
Peter bought a new camera. He and Megan are chatting.
彼得買了新相機。他和梅根在聊天。
camera(n.)相機
Megan: What did you do yesterday?
梅根:你昨天在做什麼?
yesterday(n.)昨天
Peter: I was taking some pictures.
彼得:我在拍照。
take pictures拍照、take photos of sth.替某人、物拍照
Megan: Can I see them?
梅根:我可以看照片嗎?
them=照片
Peter: Yes. My new camera is really nice.
彼得:可以啊,我的新相機真的很棒。
Megan: Why are there no people in your photos?
梅根:為什麼照片裡都沒有人?
person(n.)一個人、people(pl.)
Peter: I was in the countryside. I didn’t see anyone.
彼得:我在鄉下啊,完全沒人。
in the countryside在鄉下
Megan: Could you zoom in here?
梅根:可以放大一下這裡嗎?
Peter: What do you see?
彼得:你看到了什麼?
Megan: There is a cat staring at you.
梅根:有隻貓在盯著鏡頭看。
stare(v.)瞪著、stare at sth.
Peter: Oh, it is so cute. I didn’t even notice it.
彼得:哦,太可愛了。我甚至沒有注意到牠。
notice(v.)注意、(n.)通知單、告示