
需要留言嗎?
Amy is at the office. The phone on the other desk rings.
艾咪在辦公室。另一張桌子上的電話響了。
office(n.)辦公室desk(n.)桌子ring-rang(v.)電話響
Amy: Hello! This is Amy. May I ask who’s calling, please?
艾咪:你好!我是艾咪。請問哪裡找?
This is sb. speaking.我是Who is calling哪裡找
Man: I’m Mr. Robinson. I’m looking for Gina.
男子:我是魯賓遜先生。我找吉娜。
look for找尋
Amy: Gina is not in the office at the moment.
艾咪:吉娜目前不在位子上,暫時無法接聽電話喔。
at the moment目前
Man: Could you put me through to the manager?
男子:那可以幫我轉接電話給經理嗎?
Amy: Let me see.
艾咪:讓我看看。
Man: Is she also not at the office?
男子:她也不在辦公室嗎?
Amy: She’s on vacation right now. She’ll be back next Friday.
艾咪:是的。她現在正在休假,下週五才會回來。
be on vacation度假back(adv.)回來、come back回來
Man: I see.
男子:我明白了。
I see.我了解了
Amy: Do you want to leave a message?
艾咪:你需要留個言嗎?
leave(v.)留下、離開-leftmessage(n.)訊息、text message簡訊
Man: No, I’ll call Gina later then. Thank you.
男子:不,我晚點再打電話給吉娜。謝謝你。
later等等