
什麼都不做
Phil and Rachel are talking about their weekend plans.
菲爾和瑞秋正在談論他們的週末計劃。
Phil: Rachel, do you want to hang out this weekend? Or do you already have plans?
菲爾:瑞秋,你這個週末要一起出去嗎?還是你已經有計劃了?
hang out聚聚already(adv.)已經、早已
Rachel: I have plans. I’m going to be a couch potato all weekend!
瑞秋:我已經有計劃了。我打算整個週末當個沙發馬鈴薯!
be going to V.計畫去做~
Phil: Really? So you aren’t going to do anything?
菲爾:真的嗎?那你什麼都不打算做嗎?
Rachel: No! I’m going to do something. I will sit on the couch, eat popcorn and watch my favorite Korean drama.
瑞秋:不是的!我會做一件事情。我會坐在沙發上,吃爆米花,看我最喜歡的韓劇。
something(n.)某物、某事、某個東西some things一些事物Korean(adj.)(n.)韓國的、韓國人drama(n.)戲劇、表演、戲劇性的事件historical drama歷史劇
Phil: Haha. Some people think that is doing nothing. But it sounds like fun to me!
菲爾:哈哈。有些人覺得那是什麼都不做,但對我來說聽起來很有趣!
sound like N.聽起來look like看起來像taste like嚐起來像
Rachel: Well, you can join me. I think my couch is big enough for two “potatoes”!
瑞秋:嗯,你可以加入我。我想我的沙發足夠容納兩個「馬鈴薯」!
join(v.)加入、參加=attend=take part inenough(adv.)(adj.)充分、充足、足夠的
Phil: Yes! I’ll be there. I’ll bring some snacks for us to eat.
菲爾:是的!我會來的。我會帶一些點心一起吃。
snack(n.)(v.)點心、零食、吃零嘴
Rachel: Great! Being couch potatoes together will be fun!
瑞秋:太好了!一起當沙發馬鈴薯會很有趣!
together(adv.)一起