
登機前24小時預訂
George and Otto are at a Costco.
喬治和奧圖在好市多。
George: I really enjoy shopping at Costco. I see new things every time I visit.
喬治:我真的很喜歡逛好市多。每次都會看到新商品。
Otto: Do you know that Costco now even offers private jet service?
奧圖:你知道好市多現在甚至有提供搭私人飛機服務嗎?
jet(n.)噴射機、jet lag時差
George: Really? Where’s the airplane?
喬治:真的嗎?飛機在哪裡?
Otto: No, I’m talking about the membership of taking a private jet, not the actual airplane.
奧圖:不,我說的是坐私人飛機的會員資格,不是真的的飛機。
actual(adj.)真正的
George: It’s still cool! I can take a private jet whenever I want?
喬治:還是很酷!我可以隨時坐私人飛機嗎?
Otto: Yes, but you have to book a flight at least 24 hours before you’re on board.
奧圖:沒錯,你至少要在登機前24小時預訂班機。
book(v.)預訂flight(n.)班機on board上飛機、上船
George: How much does it cost?
喬治:要多少錢?
Otto: US$17,500. The subscription also comes with a membership to Inspirato, which is a luxury vacation rental service.
奧圖:17,500美元。這個會員訂閱還附帶Inspirato的會員,那是一間是高檔假期租賃服務公司。
subscription(n.)訂閱、subscribe(v.)come with隨附luxury(n.)奢華、(adj.)luxurious
George: That does not come cheap.
喬治:真的不便宜呢。
not come cheap所費不貲
Otto: What do you expect? It’s a private jet!
奧圖:你還期望什麼?我們可是在講私人飛機啊!
expect(v.)期待、預期