
英文課的講義
Joanna is photocopying handouts at the library. The machine is out of order.
喬安娜在圖書館印講義。影印機壞掉了。
photocopy(v.)複印handout(n.)上課講義machine(n.)機器out of order壞掉、失序
Josh: Hey, do you need a hand?
喬許:嘿,需要幫忙嗎?
do you need a hand=do you need help需要幫忙嗎、give me a hand幫我個忙
Joanna: Yes, I do.
喬安娜:我需要。
Josh: Something went wrong with the machine?
喬許:影印機有問題嗎?
go wrong with sth.東西壞了、出了問題
Joanna: Yes, I was making copies of these handouts and then it just stopped.
喬安娜:對,我只是在印一些講義然後它就停了。
stop(v.)停止
Josh: Let me take a look.
喬許:讓我看看。
take a look=check out檢查
Joanna: Be my guest.
喬安娜:請便。
be my guest=help yourself請便
Josh: Is this the handout from English class?
喬許:這是英文課的講義嗎?
class(n.)班級、課
Joanna: Yes, from today’s class. You need one?
喬安娜:對,今天上課的。你要一份嗎?
need(v.)需要
Josh: That’d be great! Ok. It should work now.
喬許:好啊!好,這樣應該修好了。
work(v.)工作、運作
Joanna: Thanks man! I’ll bring you a copy later.
喬安娜:謝啦,我等等把一份印好的拿給你。
bring sb. sth.帶給某人東西