
別告訴老師
George and Lilia go to the same junior high school.
喬治和莉莉亞是同一所國中的學生。
the same+N.同樣的~the same as…跟~一樣senior high school高中
George: Hey Lilia, look! I brought my favorite comic!
喬治:嘿,莉莉亞,妳看!我帶了我最喜歡的漫畫!
bring(v.)帶來(過去式:brought)bring sth. to place帶某物去某地bring sb. sth.帶某物給某人
Lilia: What? You brought it to school? Are you serious?
莉莉亞:什麼?你帶來學校?你是認真的嗎?
serious(adj.)認真的、嚴肅的
George: Shh! It’s about a superhero cat. It can fly and go back in time!
喬治:噓!是關於一隻超級英雄貓。牠會飛,還能回到過去!
go back in time回到過去
Lilia: Wow, cool! I love comics like that.
莉莉亞:哇,好酷!我也超愛那種漫畫。
George: But don’t tell the teacher. I hid it inside my math book.
喬治:但別跟老師說。我把它藏在數學課本裡。
hide(v.)(躲)藏(過去式:hid)inside(adv.)裡面outside(adv.)外面
Lilia: Oh no! If the teacher sees it, you’ll be in big trouble.
莉莉亞:糟了!如果老師看到,你就慘了。
in trouble惹上麻煩
George: I know... but I had to read the new part.
喬治:我知道啦……但我真的很想看最新的劇情。
have to VR必須part(n.)部分a part of…~的一部分
Lilia: Me too! Does the cat fight a robot this time?
莉莉亞:我也是!這次那隻貓有跟機器人打架嗎?
fight(v.)打架、吵架fight over~為了~而吵架fight for sth.爭取某事
George: Yes! And it uses a cool tool from its magic pocket!
喬治:有!牠還用魔法口袋裡的酷炫道具!
tool(n.)工具、道具
Lilia: Haha! That’s so fun. You always find the best comics.
莉莉亞:哈哈!太好笑了。你總是找到最好看的漫畫。
always(adv.)總是the best N.最好的~
George: It makes class a little less boring!
喬治:這樣上課才不會那麼無聊嘛!
less(adj.)較少的、不那麼boring(adj.)無聊的sth. is boring to sb.某事物對某人來說是無聊的
Lilia: Just don’t get caught, okay?
莉莉亞:記得別被抓到喔!
get caught被抓到、被發現