
一起上飛輪
Ian and Gina are colleagues. It’s almost five.
伊恩和吉娜是同事。快五點了。
Gina: What are you going to do after work?
吉娜:下班後你打算做什麼?
after work下班後
Ian: I’ll probably head home and play video games as usual.
伊恩:我可能會像往常一樣回家打電動。
head(v.)前往as usual一如往常
Gina: No. Young man.
吉娜:不。年輕人。
young(adj.)年輕的
Ian: What?
伊恩:怎麼了?
Gina: You should get off your butt! Go to the gym with me.
吉娜:你應該動起來!和我一起去健身房吧。
get off your butt別偷懶、動起來
Ian: Are you taking any lessons tonight?
伊恩:今晚有課嗎?
lesson(n.)課堂tonight今晚
Gina: Yes. I have a spinning lesson later. You should come with me.
吉娜:有,我等等要上飛輪課。你應該跟我一起去。
come with sb.跟著某人
Ian: That sounds like a lot of work.
伊恩:這聽起來很累。
a lot of work很費力、很累
Gina: That’s the point, or your butt will only get bigger.
吉娜:這就是重點,否則你屁股只會越來越大。
big(adj.)大的