
你都沒變!
Penny goes to a college reunion. She meets her old classmate, Peter.
佩妮正在參加大學同學會,遇到了老同學彼得。
go-went-gone(v.)去meet(v.)遇見old classmate老同學
Peter: Hey Penny! Long time no see!
彼得:哈囉,佩妮!好久不見!
long time no see好久不見
Penny: Hey Peter! You still look the same.
佩妮:嘿,彼得。你都沒變!
look(v.)看起來same(adj.)一樣、different(adj.)不一樣
Peter: Haha! Thanks! So good to see you!
彼得:哈哈謝啦!真開心看到你。
Penny: What do you do now?
佩妮:你現在從事什麼行業?
What do you do now?現在從事什麼、How do you do now?現在好不好
Peter: I work at a hospital. You?
彼得:我在醫院工作。你呢?
work(v.)工作hospital(n.)醫院
Penny: I’m a high school teacher.
佩妮:我是高中老師。
high school高中teacher(n.)老師
Peter: How is it?
彼得:當老師如何?
Penny: I get by. Are you and Vicky still together?
佩妮:還可以啦。你跟維琪還在一起嗎?
get by過得去、還行be together在一起(交往)
Peter: Yes, and we have a son. Here’s a picture.
彼得:對啊,我們還生了兒子。給你看照片。
son兒子、daughter女兒、child孩子picture(n.)照片
Penny: Oh, he’s so cute!
佩妮:噢!真可愛!
cute(adj.)可愛的