
符合投資需求
Dear Tammy,
親愛的塔米,
Thanks for your email about the Horizon Technology Select Fund.
感謝你來信提供關於地平線科技精選基金的資訊。
regarding(prep.)關於
I really appreciate that you are always keeping my interests in mind when it comes to offering new investment opportunities.
我非常感謝你在介紹新投資機會時,始終考量到我的利益。
appreciate(v.)感激、欣賞appreciation(n.)感謝、欣賞music appreciation音樂賞析appreciative(adj.)心存感激的keep sth. in mind記得、記住、留意某事物bring/come to mind想起…to one’s mind據某人看來when it comes to...當涉及…時、當談到…時
You’re right; I have been thinking more about investing in artificial intelligence.
你說得對,我一直在考慮投資人工智慧。
It seems to be a popular, growing industry right now.
這現在似乎是一個熱門、不斷成長的產業。
appear to be似乎是sector(n.)行業、產業manufacturing sector製造業service sector服務業
The specific mutual fund you recommended also sounds great.
你推薦的這支共同基金也聽起來很不錯。
specific(adj.)特定的、特殊的、特有的=particularrecommend(v.)推薦recommendation(n.)推薦promising(adj.)有希望的、有前途的
I like that it has had good, stable returns recently.
我看好它最近有不錯、穩定的報酬率。
stable(n.)馬廄、養馬場(adj.)穩定的、牢固的stability(n.)穩定性return(n.)報酬(率)recently(adv.)最近
Therefore, I agree with you that the Horizon Technology Select Fund fits my investment interests perfectly.
因此,我同意你的看法,地平線科技精選基金非常符合我的投資需求。
interest(n.)興趣、喜好completely, exactly(adv.)完全地
I would love to ask you some more questions about the management of the fund as well as the fees involved in investing.
我想再跟你請教一些關於基金管理以及投資相關費用的問題。
management(n.)管理manage(v.)經營、管理fee(n.)費用involve(v.)需要、包含、牽連
I’m free all afternoon this Thursday.
我這個星期四下午都有空。
available(adj.)有空的
If you could give me a call then, that would be great.
如果你能在那時候給我打電話就太好了。
It will also give me time to look over the details of the fund online and come up with more questions.
這也能讓我有時間在網上查看基金的詳細資料,並提出更多問題。
look over快速查看、檢查review(v.)檢查、審閱
Let me know what time on Thursday works best for you.
請告訴我星期四什麼時間對你最方便。
Best,
此致,
Martin Kline
馬丁·克萊恩