
總算找到它了!
Ken and Alicia live together. They are cleaning up their house.
肯和艾莉西亞住在一起。他們正在整理他們的房子。
Ken: I’m really glad we have time to clean up the house today.
肯:我真的很高興我們今天有時間整理房子。
glad(adj.)高興的time(n.)時間all the time一直for all time永遠
Alicia: Yeah, me too. We need to clean this place more often.
艾莉西亞:是啊,我也是。我們應該更常打掃這個地方。
often(adv.)經常How often…?多久一次?
Ken: I think so too. I’m finding so many things in the wrong places.
肯:我也這麼覺得。我發現很多東西都放錯地方了。
think so這麼認為wrong(adj.)錯誤的、不合適的
Alicia: Me too. Oh, Ken, where do you want me to put this book?
艾莉西亞:我也是。哎,肯,你要我把這本書放哪?
Ken: Oh! That’s the library book I lost last week. Please put that on the dining room table. I’ll take it to the library tomorrow.
肯:哦!那是我上週弄丟的圖書館的書。請把它放在餐桌上,我明天會拿去圖書館。
library(n.)圖書館lose(v.)弄丟dine(v.)用餐dine out外出用餐
Alicia: Great! We finally found it!
艾莉西亞:太好了!我們總算找到它了!
Ken: Yeah! And now I don’t have to pay for the book. Thanks, Alicia.
肯:對呀!現在我不用賠書的錢了。謝謝你,艾莉西亞。
pay for sth.為~付出代價
Alicia: You’re welcome, Ken! Now let’s do some more cleaning!
艾莉西亞:不客氣,肯!現在讓我們繼續打掃吧!