
真是有夠髒
Leon and Jerry are roommates. Jerry is cleaning the washing machine.
里昂和傑瑞是室友。傑瑞正在洗洗衣機。
Leon: What are you doing on the balcony?
里昂:你在陽台上做什麼?
balcony(n.)陽台
Jerry: I am trying to clean the washing machine.
傑瑞:我在洗洗衣機。
try to試著+RV
Leon: I thought the washing machine will clean itself.
里昂:我以為洗衣機會自己清理。
itself它自己
Jerry: No, the inside of it could get really dirty. See?
傑瑞:才不會,它內部可能超級髒。看到沒?
inside(n.)內部、outside(n.)外部dirty(adj.)骯髒的
Leon: Oh my! All the dust! I’m taken aback by this.
里昂:噢,天哪!這也灰塵!也太令人震驚。
dust(n.)灰塵be taken aback by sth.被什麼驚嚇、大吃一驚
Jerry: I told you.
傑瑞:是吧。
Leon: How are you going to clean it?
里昂:這要怎麼清理啊?
Jerry: I bought this kind of powder for cleaning. The one I usually buy was out of stock. Just fill the machine with water and add some powder into it.
傑瑞:我買了這種清潔粉末。我平時買的那個缺貨了。只要將機器裝滿水然後把加一點進去就可以了。
powder(n.)粉末for cleaning清潔用out of stock缺貨fill(v.)填滿add(v.)加
Leon: That easy?
里昂:這麼簡單?
easy(adj.)簡單的
Jerry: Yep. Let’s wait and see.
傑瑞:是的。我們等著看吧。