
慶祝25週年
Frank and Jean are friends. Jean is excited about something.
法蘭克跟琴是朋友,琴正對某事感到很興奮。
friend(n.)朋友excited(adj.)感到興奮的
Jean: Frank! My favorite sitcom “Friends” is heading to theaters!
琴:法蘭克!我最喜歡的情境喜劇「六人行」要登上電影院了!
favorite(adj.)最喜歡的sitcom(n.)情境喜劇head(v.)朝某方向前進theater(n.)戲院
Frank: Oh, yeah, I know. I was about to tell you about it, too.
法蘭克:喔,對,我也正要跟你說。
be about to將要⋯⋯tell(v.)告訴
Jean: I just saw the news about it. It said that it’s for the show’s 25th anniversary.
琴:我剛剛看到新聞,上面說是為了要慶祝25週年。
see(v.)看見news(n.)新聞anniversary(n.)紀念日
Frank: Yes, they are getting a cinematic upgrade to celebrate the anniversary.
法蘭克:是啊,「六人行」要被升級成電影版來慶祝。
cinematic(adj.)跟電影相關的upgrade(n.)升級celebrate(v.)慶祝anniversary(n.)紀念日
Jean: According to the press release, 12 episodes of “Friends” will be screened over the course of three nights.
琴:根據一份新聞稿,會有12集的「六人行」在三天內播映。
according to根據press release新聞稿episode(n.)集screen(v.)放映
Frank: But I wonder if it will come to Taiwan’s theaters.
法蘭克:但我在想,不知道他們會不會到台灣上映。
I wonder if我想知道⋯⋯theater(n.)戲院
Jean: What? Oh, no. The news said it will only be shown in some theaters in the US.
琴:什麼?喔,不。新聞說這只會在一些美國的劇院上映。
show(v.)呈現theater(n.)戲院
Frank: Well, it’s not that bad if we can watch it on Netflix at home.
法蘭克:那麼,我想我們在家看Netflix上的也不會太差啦。
watch(v.)觀看
Jean: That’s true. But I’m going to tell my friends in the US about the news!
琴:好吧,但我要告訴我的美國朋友這件事。
tell(v.)告訴news(n.)新聞